Here, at Junction 32 we love the buzz of the festive period, not only because we’re helping people complete their gift lists but also because we love the opportunity to come together and help give to those less fortunate.
This year, the Junction 32 Gift Giving Tree is back! While you're picking up pressies for your family and friends, why not pick up a gift for an adult or child who might not get the family Christmas you enjoy? All our gifts will be donated to The Prince of Wales Hospice and Martin House Hospice.
To make someone's Christmas special, head to the giving tree and choose a name tag that will show their age. Have fun selecting an appropriate gift from the centre's stores and simply attach the tag to your unwrapped gift and drop it off in the designated boxes by the tree. We are sure you’ll leave us with that warm fuzzy feeling that only Christmas can bring.
1. Head to the Giving Tree
2. Choose a nametag, which will show their age
3. Have fun selecting an appropriate gift from the centre's stores
4. Attach the tag to your unwrapped gift
5. Drop the gift off, back at the giving tree, by Friday 20th December in the designated box.
6. Enjoy the warm feeling from making someone’s Christmas more special!