A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else's life.
We are supporting 20 local charities for our '20 random acts of kindness initiative' and are allocating and providing equipment, products or volunteers to show our appreciation and thank them for the work they do to support the Yorkshire community.
So far, we have chosen the first 15 organisations:
- The Prince of Wales Hospice
- The Well Project Normanton
- Smawthorne Community Foodbank
- Beat Autism
- Castleford Academy
- Tiny Hands Baby Bank
- Airedale Academy
- Memory Action Group
- The Children’s Family Trust
- Castleford Street Kitchen
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- Five Towns Christian Fellowship
- Glasshoughton Redhill Environmental Action Team (GREAT)
- Smawthorne Henry Moore Primary School
- Salvation Army
But, we still need your help In choosing the remaining 5...
You can nominate by submitting the name and address of the group or organisation, along with 150 words that summarise why Junction 32 should surprise them with kindness and what support is required.
Nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Management Office, Junction 32 Outlet Shopping Village, Glasshoughton, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF104FR and should include a name and contact phone number of the nominator.
Terms & conditions apply.