Discover a day out
Enjoy a family day out and treat yourself to some amazing outlet prices!
There’s plenty of things to do from shopping to enjoying delicious food. Whether it’s you that’s in need of a new wardrobe full of clothes or your child’s turn to be treated, we have brands across Junction 32 that’ll be perfect for you all! With all your favourite brands offering up to 60% off RRP, including Nike, Jack Wills, GAP, Kurt Muller, Barbour and more…
PLUS, we will also be announcing offers across our Facebook page so keep an eye out for exclusive discounts!
Meet the UK's biggest animatronic T-Rex!
The ROARsome T-Rex will be arriving to Junction 32 from Friday 14th February - Sunday 1st March.
Come and join in the fun and meet the 18-metre long, 8-metre high dinosaur for FREE over the break. You won’t want to miss it!
PLUS check out our Snapchat filter that can be used alongside your scariest faces and if you post on our Facebook page with the hashtag #J32TREX, you will be in with the chance of winning an AMAZING prize.
• Animatronic replica dinosaur which mimics the movement & roar of a Tyrannosaurus Rex
• Weight: 3 tonnes, Height: 8 metres and Length: 18 metres from head to tail
Pop by & snap a selfie with him before he leaves!
Get ahead of the trends and step into Spring with all the new collections here at Junction 32.
You can update your wardrobe with stylish, new collections across brands that will never go out of fashion including Levi's, M&S, Mango, Radley and more! Shop menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories, homeware and beauty with offers up to 60% off the RRP.
Look out for the popular Spring trends including: disco collared coats, crochet, bright colours and polka dots!
Time for a pit stop?
Keep the tummies full and energy levels high to maximise the smiles the whole day through. Why don’t you grab a bite to eat or even treat yourself to some extra special home comforts in one of our many places to refuel.
Family fun-fuelled day out, sorted at Xscape Yorkshire
Visit Xscape Yorkshire this half term for snowy slopes and tenpin strikes, lasertag, trampolining and vertical heights!
Charity Lego wall challenge at Xscape this Half Term
From Thursday 20 February, 1pm – 5pm, Xscape is inviting you, your family and friends to take on the Charity Lego Walk Challenge to raise funds for their Charity Partner, Yorkshire Children’s Trust.
- Challenge yourself to walk across a metre length of Lego bricks – in bare feet! Participants who complete the full walk will receive a Lego Walk certificate, sticker AND a free pass for Gravity Aerial Adventures!*
- £10 per challenger – pre book your slot here
- Get sponsored – encourage friends and family to sponsor you via the Just Giving page. Get them to quote your name in the Message section. The participant who raises the most sponsorship funds will receive a free day out at Xscape!
- For full details visit the Xscape website.