Part Time Sales Assistant 8 Hours/Week
This is a permanent role, 8 hours per week, working as required by the staff rota of a 7-day working week (Sunday to Saturday). The role will include weekend and Bank Holiday working. Applicants must be flexible in their availability to work to provide cover for holidays, absence, sickness, and special events.
To assist with and perform general store duties such as (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, processing of sales, pricing, and merchandising.
To also always provide a high level of customer service to set criteria, and to always act both professionally and as an ambassador for Denby.
Role Requirements (not limited to):
- Give a friendly smile and greeting to all customers ensuring they always demonstrate a ‘customer first’ mentality
- Keeps up to date with product knowledge advising customers at every opportunity
- To ensure sales are processed in an accurate and professional manner.
- To ensure store housekeeping and merchandising standards as set out by the Area
- Manager are maintained and actioned as instructed by the Store Manager or Store Supervisor
- To ensure stock deliveries are checked correctly, accurately, and in line with the Retail Operations Manual.
- To be fully involved in, and have an appreciation of, store back-office functions.
- To ensure working processes are done in a safe and legal manner as instructed in the Retail Operations Manual.
- To have an appreciation and understanding of stock loss and margin protection in store by ensuring product is priced and sold in a correct manor, administration processes are carried out correctly, customer theft/damages are avoided, products are sold at the correct price using the correct products codes, and any additional discounts reductions are authorised by the Area Manager.
- To be aware of the sensitivity of certain information and to ensure confidentiality in line with company policy and contractual terms and conditions.
If you’re interested in working for Denby as a Part Time Sales Assistant, please send your CV and an optional covering letter to email@example.com Please state in the subject line which position and location you are applying for.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 26th August 2022
Note: We are unable to respond to all applicants. If we have not contacted you within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest in working for Denby.