Role: Store Manager
Place: The Fragrance Shop – Junction 32 Outlet, Castleford
Responsible for total store results, the Store Manager role is to take ownership of the store’s performance in relation to profitability, and overall customer satisfaction.
With a main focus on improving and maintaining outstanding customer service, you will also communicate with a motivational leadership style as you will be accountable for coaching, educating and inspiring a team of consultants and your Assistant Manager who will run the store as your deputy.
In addition, you will also maintain operational procedures for a smooth and consistent day to day running.
- Lead and motivate store team to achieve store sales targets and KPIs.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment.
- Take a lead role in resolving complex customer queries.
- Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and demonstrated in the store team.
- Communicate effectively with Area Manager and/or Head Office and cascade to the store, acting as a link in the chain of communication.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local shopping centre.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times.
- Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all operating costs are kept within budget and that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
- Be accountable for implementing legislation regarding security and Health and Safety.
- Maintain standards of discipline, rules and regulations in regard to recruitment, training, performance reviews, grievances and disciplinary procedures.
- Ability and eagerness to learn by studying relevant training materials, and to share expertise within the team.
- Play an integral role in ensuring the store is fully stocked, and in maintaining commerciality in line with company procedures.
- Awareness of analysing and interpreting data, to facilitate planning and future forecasting for sales.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Area Manager or Regional Director.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to Stuart Cooke (Area Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org