Closing Date: 27/02/2020
We are looking for 1 x customer-focused Keyholders to join us for 16 hours per week at our dynamic store in Castleford. The role of the Keyholder is to be the face of the Antler Brand, delighting our customers with market leading service and excellent product knowledge.
Full training will be given, however, a strong desire to achieve results is essential, together with a professional attitude to your work. The ideal candidate will have past experience in sales and will be flexible in the hours they are available to work.
• Delivering excellent Customer Service through our selling model
• Delivering targets sales whilst consistently hitting retail KPI’s
• Maintain high visual and product standards in store and back of house
• Demonstrates enthusiasm for product knowledge which is shared with customers and colleagues
• Contribute to a happy and safe working environment for everyone in store
• Operates within the company guidelines
• Assists with store deliveries and stock management
• Support managers and colleagues to achieve store targets
• Being an active member within your team, embracing change and contributing within team meetings
• Uses all feedback as a development tool
• Follows cash handling procedures
• Confidently talk about company values and retail objectives
• Supporting management with ad hoc administration and tasks
• Opening and closing of store when required
• Maintain branch security through the safe handling and keeping of keys
• Coach and support team members
• Confident handling of customer queries and complaints
Due to a high volume of applicants, we will only contact successful applicants.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date is 27.2.20