Proactive, with a passion for retail and people, you will support the Store Manager in shaping and leading your team to maximise sales and revenue through the delivery of exceptional store standards and personalised customer service experiences.
Sharing pride in our company vision and products, you will drive and inspire your team to be the best, securing customer loyalty and our presence as the “go-to” brand on the high street.
What You’ll Do
1. Support and share overall responsibility for the daily operations and smooth running of your store, ensuring company standards and goals are not only met, but continually exceeded.
2. Take full responsibility for your store, daily operations, and team members in the absence of the Store Manager.
3. Inspire long-lasting customer confidence and brand loyalty by driving a culture of personalised, enjoyable shopping experiences.
4. Actively engage with the customer to secure a sale, promoting and describing our products, tailoring advice on suitability, care, and use.
5. Recruit/Select, train, coach, and assess your team members to develop their full potential and contribution to the business within a culture of trust and accountability.
6. Nurture your team as brand ambassadors, ensuring they gain, and continually, update a high level of product knowledge, with the ability to highlight features, benefits, versatility, and value to the customer.
7. Communicate regularly and effectively with your team, providing daily team updates and sharing company, operational, and product information.
8. Maintain excellent and inviting store layout and standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping according to company guidelines.
9. Control costs of staff, consumables, stationery, etc. within company targets, reviewing regularly and identifying opportunities to reduce costs without affecting sales.
10. Generate ideas for driving the business and its team forwards.
11. Monitor and feedback on competitor activity.
12. Ensure that the store stock file is kept accurate through regular audits and good housekeeping.
13. Ensure safety and security of the team, company cash, stock, equipment, and premises.
14. Take responsibility and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, health and safety, and company policy and procedures.
15. Carry out tasks as directed by the Retail Ops team and other head office personnel within the timeframe required.
16. Assist with, and carry out, general store duties as required e.g. (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, processing of sales, pricing, and merchandising.
· Customer focused – demonstrating and ensuring your team exhibit a passion for service in every interaction and transaction.
· Target oriented, driven to high performance to succeed financially and excel.
· Organized and able to plan your own work and that of others.
· Positive attitude, leading by example with integrity, honesty, knowledge and understanding, inspiring others to do the same.
· Hands on, practical and resourceful team player able to drive and influence change.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to promote company brand, culture, and values to your team and to customers.
· Understanding of how customers live and shop.
· Work well under pressure.
· Detail oriented, able to analyse data and action accordingly
· Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), internet and POS Systems
· Genuine interest in the ProCook & Steamer Trading brands and product
Enjoys home cooking/entertaining and has an understanding of the “Foodie culture.”
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,625.00 per year
Additional pay: Performance bonus
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Weekends
COVID-19 considerations: All Staff and customer to wear face mask, Covid Screening in place, Hand Sanitizing and Social Distancing
Work remotely: No
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com.