Reporting to: Store Manager
Responsible for: Sales Advisors
Hours of work: 20 hours per week
Flexible and committed, you will work with and support your Store Manager and team to maximise sales and revenue through the delivery of exceptional store standards and personalised customer service experiences.
Sharing pride in our company vision and products, you will drive and inspire your team to be the best, securing customer loyalty and our presence as the “go-to” brand on the high street.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the team in welcoming customers warmly on arrival, helping to identify their needs and locate products within the store.
- Actively engage with the customer to secure a sale, promoting and describing our products, advising on suitability, care, and use.
- Gain, and continually update, a high level of product knowledge and sales techniques, with the ability to highlight product features, benefits, versatility, and value to the customer.
- Carry out POS till and cash handling transactions quickly and accurately.
- Process product returns accurately and promptly.
- Maintain excellent and inviting store layout and standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping according to company guidelines.
- Contribute ideas for change and improvements.
- Ensure that the store stock file is kept accurate through good housekeeping and assisting with audits.
- Report pricing discrepancies, stock loss or damage to Store or Deputy Manager.
- Ensure safety and security of the team, company cash, stock, equipment, and premises.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, health and safety, and company policy and procedures.
- Assist with, and carry out, general store duties as required e.g. (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, processing of sales, pricing, and merchandising.
- Carry out tasks as directed by your Store or Deputy Manager, Retail Ops team and other head office personnel within the timeframe required.
- Take responsibility for your store, daily operations, and team members in the absence of the Store Manager/Deputy Manager.
- Customer focused – demonstrating, and leading your team in exhibiting, a passion for service in every interaction and transaction.
- Target oriented, driven to excel and be the best.
- “Hands on” practical and resourceful team player
- Organised and able to plan your own work and that of others.
- Positive attitude, leading by example with integrity, honesty, knowledge and understanding, inspiring others to do the same.
- Good communication skills with the ability to promote company brand, culture, and values to your team and to customers.
- Work well under pressure.
- Detail oriented, able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), internet and POS Systems
- Genuine interest in the ProCook & Steamer Trading brands and product
- Enjoys home cooking/entertaining
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com.