Established in 1990 as a jeans brand; JACK&JONES is a commercial menswear Jeans brand made up of Lifestyles with JEANS being the back bone of the brand. JACK&JONES is one of Europe’s leading menswear brands with near 1,000 retail stores in 38 countries.
THE ROLE: As a sales advisor, you will use your passion for service and fashion to inspire our customers, to sell to them. Commercial and creative, you will support the Store Manager to lead the team to maximise sales and profit within the store, whilst creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere for both customers and staff. In this role you would also be expected to cover local Debenhams concessions when required to do so.
RESPONSIBILITIES: - to support the Store Manager to
• To ensure the store sales performance is maximised to its full potential and targets are consistently met or exceeded.
• To live and breathe our Core Values inspiring your team to be true ambassadors of our brand and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• To build excellent relationships and work closely with the area Management to ensure that all opportunities for our brand are maximised.
• To manage, train and develop the team in an efficient manner.
• To maximise the profitability of your store through demonstration of cost conscious practices.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Customer focused.
• A self-starter who works from own initiative.
• Open and Honest.
• Sense of responsibility and commitment to achieving excellence.
• Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
• Passionate about our brands / product.
• Strong visual merchandising skills.
• Passion for denim, fashion & high street trends.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression.
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuous training and development.
• Generous staff discount and uniform allowance.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org