- Wheelchairs are available and can be booked on the day of arrival by calling 01977 520972.
- Only electric scooters that have been pre-booked will be available.
- All bookings for mobility scooters need to be completed (as a minimum) the day before arrival, earlier if possible, would be greatly appreciated.
- The service will be managed by our Guest Services Team
- upon arrival at Junction 32 you need to call 01977 520972 to make our team aware you have arrived and collect your scooter from the unit directly opposite the Blue Entrance between Eden and Klass.
- Wheelchairs and scooters must only be used within Junction 32.
- Please do not allow other members of the family to ride or use the scooter or wheelchair.
- To return a wheelchair or scooter, please call 01977 520972 to inform a member of the Junction 32 team you are ready to depart and they will meet you at the unit directly opposite the Blue Entrance between Eden and Klass. Thank You.
To maintain the health and safety of all our guests each wheelchair and scooter will only be used by ONE guest on any given day.
As soon as the items are returned they will be deep cleaned by a member of the Junction 32 team.